FUNDING ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE through the following partners.
- At the time of registration you can set up a payment plan or pay in full, however 1/2 fees must be received by Sept 1st for your child to be registered.
- Fees can be paid to GCMHA using the following methods:
- Online via credit card
- If paying by credit card the first payment will automatically process on the date you register. Although the payment options are 2 or 4 installments, one will be taken immediately.
- Payment plan dates are as follows:
- 4 payments - the 30th of each month (July, August, September & October)
- 2 payments - the 30th of each month (August & September)
- Cheque or money order made payable to Grande Cache Minor Hockey Association. Mail to: PO Box 281, Grande Cache, AB T0E 0Y0
- Please include on the information line your childs name/division. If you are a multi family household, please include a piece of paper with your children listed & their divisions with your payment. Second half fees are due by Oct 31st. You can send in a post dated cheque during initial registration which will be held by the Treasurer & deposited within respective timelines.
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org Password: Rockies2022 Please include your child's name and division in e-transfer comments. Rockies2022 MUST be used as the password or the e-transfer will be denied.
Late fees of $100.00 will be applied to all returning players who have not registered and paid 1/2 fees by Sept 2nd.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON REGISTRATION or FINANCES; please contact either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
**In addition, to the new Registration online; one parent per household MUST take the Respect in Sport certification, this will be assigned to your child via Hockey Alberta once you are complete. Check under Coach, Parent & Player tab on the website for the links to this MANDATORY COURSE. Hockey Alberta will not accept your child's registration without this complete which runs the risk of him/her not playing league.**
Are you new to the community but have been registered in minor hockey elsewhere? Your registration must be accompanied by your child's birth certificate, AB health care number, moved with Parent Guardian Declaration and Respect in Sport Parent certificate.
Ages & Fee Structure:
U7 2016 & earlier 5-6 $450
U9 2014/2015 7-8 $450
U11 2012-2013 9-10 $550
U13 2010/2011 11-12 $550
U15 2008/2009 13-14 $550
U18 2007-2005 15-17 $550
Female 2011-2005 11-17 $450
MULTI FAMILY households; if you are registering 3 children from your family; your 3rd (youngest) child's rate is at half price.
If you have applied for funding please apply the applicable credit to your on line registration and email email@example.com to advise of the application or approval.